We are obliged to publish our fee terms for tenants.
A refundable holding deposit of one weeks rent is payable to secure the property.
Other permitted payments are:
- A refundable tenancy deposit of no more than 5 weeks rent
- Payment due to cover the costs of any lost keys or security device
- Interest for late payment of rent @ 3% above the bank of England base rate
- Utilities/communication services/TV License/Council Tax
- £50 fee for the landlords consent for a variation, assignment or novation of a tenancy agreement
- An early termination fee, to cover the landlords reasonable losses.
Gatehouse Estates Property management Ltd is a member of The Property Redress Scheme, which is a Redress Scheme. You can find out more details by contacting “The Property Redress Scheme” directly.